Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
It had been a tiring week for me . On friday till yesterday (sunday) , went out for Hari Raya Outing . Bad day yesterday as I did had a fight with someone . I don't want to mention names . Thank god it's over now . I walk my own way and walked on his own way . No more contacting each other from yesterday onwards . That was such a relief for me . I've been praying hard for the day to come and finally it did . I don't feel regret or sad after all that had happened . Maybe it's because I don't take the relationship seriously . I don't even feel his love or care or whatsoever . So , what's the point in continuing right ?
Might as well I end it . Am I right ?
Everything has ended . So , that means , I am back to my singlehood life . Oh great . I need not worry about anyone now . I gave him a last message just now when I'm in school . I thanked him for everything and told him to take good care of himself . One more thing , I told him not to eat chocolates .
`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
I signed in my tagged account yesterday night and saw a photo comment alert . I opened up the photo to view its comment and saw an ex of mine commented on my photo , saying stupid things . I deleted off the comment and gave him a message in tagged . I told him from A to Z about why I broke up with him and I told him not to disturb me anymore . I don't need him . He replied to me saying so many "Sorry" and he gave me 5 tags saying sorry too . Haha
Well , I've already forgiven him but if he wants me to be with him again , I'm sorry I won't and I can't . The door to my heart had shut tight for anyone . I've had enough of all those love games that are never treated seriously . Guys fool around here and there . Flirts with one girl after another . One is never enough , you see . Agree ?
=+=+=+=+=+=+=
School was as per normal today . Only that the malay gangs planned to go out for Hari Raya Outing this Friday . I , Feezzah babygirl and Elfira babygirl won't be going with them due to a reason . So , basically , we will go out on our own . The HEARRTS clans only . We planned to go out after our N level paper on friday . I am really looking forward to a full HEARRTS outing .
I get to know someone new today . Hehhs !
I addressed him as BushyMushy and he calls me MushyBushy . Weird nicknames right ?
Hahahahahha ! But it was fun knowing him . We disturbed each other and laughed our asses off .
He's in camp now . Very far from Jurong but he's staying quite near to Jurong . Hehehe !
Looking forward to meeting him someday and we'll be doing shopping together . Buy clothes for occasion or should I say event . Formal dressing (:
I'm currently sms-ing with Rabiahtul Babygirl and my one and only BushyMushy . (:
Later at night , I'll be talking on the pjone with BushyMushy again . Hurhur !
Okay Sweethearts ,
till here for now . I'll update again later or maybe tomorrow .
<3
Labels: Love
URL