Thursday, March 04, 2010

First of all ,
My days have been filled with problems here and there . Had a tiff with my boyfriend two days back . Will elaborate much later . Secondly , I'm chosen for the course and had already paid for the enrolment fees and my uniform . Thirdly , I need to make my two girls wake up from their slow minds .
___________________________
Okay . Now I'll elaborate and explain everything here alright . I was sick on Tuesday and went to the Polyclinic by myself . Waited for lfew hours before I get to see the doctor . Examined and the doctor told me that I'm having gastric pain due to my diet . I am trying to control my diet now but I end up getting sick . Ate the wrong food on the day before too . After seeing the doctor , I went to the pharmacy to get my medicines and then called boyfriend to tell him that I'm coming over to meet him . Everything was alright at first . Then , something real bad happened . I told boyfriend to check Ite's number as I need to give them a call regarding the school fees and stuffs . He then saw my guyfriend's number and there , we started to quarrel . He was very upset with me for keeping everything from him . Regarding my guyfriends and all . I was very upset too when he deleted his phone number from my contact list and followed by his photos . I made my way back after that . Tears rolled down my cheeks as I made my way to the roadside to hail for a cab . Got a cab and I did not talk to anyone on my way back home . I think it through and I realised that it was all my fault . I shouldn't have kept everything from him although everything was from the past . I've learnt my mistake and I won't repeat the same mistake again . That's my promise to you .
To my dearest Nurul Namirah ,
I know how you feel deep inside . I know you and him are still new . After what you told me just now , I came to think that he has his own reason why he did that to you . Try talking things out with him . What yous see in the net may not be true . Maybe there are things that he did not tell you because he was afraid of hurting you . No point getting mad with something you saw . Clarify everything ansd spend time with him and talk about this matter . Let out everything that you're feeling inside and don't hide any feelings . I'm sure he loves you and that he'll tell you everything . I'll pray hard for you that everything will be back to normal again alright .. (:
To my dearest Syqah ,
You called me just now to tell me that he sent you home by bike and that he did something that I don't want to mention here . First of all , why must you obey him when he told you that he wanna give you a ride home ? You knew how he was like and you still give in to him . Tak salah nak berkawan tapi fikir dulu sebelum ape2 terjadi . I've known him for so long already and I know how he's like . I've already treated you like my own sister and of course I do treasure you . I don't want anything bad to happen to you . Like I say , I can only advice you . I can't force you . Think what's best for you . I'll talk more to you when we meet alright . Remember what I told you over the phone alright .
with love , Nurul Affiqah
URL