Sunday, February 07, 2010
Sorry for leaving my blog dead for quite a long time .
Been busy with botfriend , work and stuff . I'm officailly attached on 26th January 2010 . With whom ? You guys need not know okay . I'll keep it personal . Work had been great nowadays . With boyfriend in my life now , everything's going great now . I have love now and in fact alot of love from him . You may think how come i fall in love with someone like him who's been going in and out from prison for 11 times . I don't care about all that as long as he change into a better person and don't repeat his mistakes again , I am willing to accept him . Everyone makes mistakes and I believe he's already changing now . I do love him not so much but very much .
He do take good care of me and he did gave me advices . I really hope we'll last long . I believe I love you with all my heart .
I'll be starting school in April . So , text me up okay people .
Won't be updating my blog .
(:
URL