<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/397376477043988880?origin\x3dhttp://solerocher-iqahearrty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 15, 2010
First of all ,
I am very sorry for leaving my blog dead . Like I always say , I am a very busy woman now . Busy with work and other stuff . I've been attending work daily as usual . Schedule gets tight each and every day . I was not at work yesterday due to fever and it was last a last minute thing . Went out to meet love . There was Sultan and his new girlfriend . After so long not seeing Sultan , he finally had a new girlfriend . Congratulations ! . Sultan and love sent me off at Mrt Station then I made my own way home . Saw my sister and her boyfriend sitting at the bus stop .Sms-ed her then walked under my block to meet dad and mum as we weill be sending mum for work . Accompanied dad send mum to work then we went to Chinese Garden for fishing but got irritated by a ranger and so , we went off to Arab Street then Sungei Road . I slept throughout the whole journey as my head was spinning . Walked around then headed home . Slept in the car again and reached home , slept again until 9 plus then off to work . Dad brought us out for supper over at Pasir Panjang then headed home . Talked on the phone with love then we had a tiff about my ex . Sorry bout yesterday baby . He's down with fever now and i think he's asleep . He took his medications already and I did tell him to get a rest in order to get well .
It's been 20 days since we've been together . He's been such a nice guy . There wasn't even once he place his hand on me . What more should I ask for ? The love that he showered me with is more than everything I could ask for . I know he's way older than me and have been through the hard times in life that you people out there thinks it's a stupid mistake . Well , everything was a past that had happened and we can't change things that had happened . We can't turn back time . I believe he can change and he will change . I don't care about the past . I only look forward to the present . Well , he had stopped getting drunk and quit taking those things . I am very deeply in love with him due to some reasons . He showered me with love , care and concern . He was always jealous and mad at e whenever my ex or any guys tried to contact me . I know he loves me with all his heart . No one can separate us . I've started to learn about independent and love since he entered my life . He gave me advices and was always there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to . 11 more days to our 1st month Anniversary . Hopefully we'll go further alright baby .
I'm so looking forward to our 1 year anniversary or maybe 2 , 3 , 4 or 5 years anniversary ? Hehe . I know I am so muchy here but who cares . I can type anything I want here .
Besides happiness , there's also sorrowness in life you see . I am happy in love but not that happy in terms of family matters . We've been having family problems that suddenly cropped up . Stupid woman from stupi country . Well , maybe you people may guess who am I referring to but I won't mention names here due to personal reasons . You don't expect me to write down everything here don't you . Some things can't be let out . No more her already and I am indeed very happy . I may sound evil here but you guys know what ? I've never hated someone like how I've hated this one particular person . She bitched about my family . Oh come on , she dare bitch about my family , come and get me first alright . I hate it this way . Her attitude sucks like hell .
I was at work just now when I nearly broke down . My throat was in real pain and I could hardly breathe . Mum called dad to pick me up from work . Dad then sent me to granny's house then I was brought to a private clinic . The doctor told me that I'm having tonsils . I can't shout and it hurts alot when I tried to swallow food down my throat . I talk like a mouse now because it simply affects my throat . I shed tears so much just now because of the pain that I had to endure . I'm on MC tomorrow . Need plenty of rest to cure my tonsils . Total amount payable was $90.50 . Expensive right . Very expensive indeed . Nevermind . Just pray hard that I will get well very soon . Ate 2 bars of chocolate and zinger burger then took my medications . Now , watching a drama on TV . A malay drama . I am waiting for Love to call me . Maybe later but here I am , still patiently waiting for his call . Okay , till here alright sweethearts .
I need to take a rest now . My throat's in great pain . :(
With Love , Nurul Affiqah


URL

♥ IQAH MONDONUTES ♥
♥ I AM ? ♥

♥ Nurul Affiqah ♥
2 September Is The Date
Happily Attached

♥ Belong To The HEARRTS ♥
♥ I'm Fat And Chubby,
Gotta Problem With that?
♥ Treat Me Nice , I'll Treat You Double Nice♥

♥The Past Are Just Left As History , No Point Regretting . I Take My Past As A Lesson In Life♥

♥ Ain't a Smoker ♥
♥ Ain't A Drinker ♥

♥TO THE HATERS :TALK TILL YOU DROP DEAD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN .

♥"ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE AND NOT HOW GOOD LOOKING THEY ARE , NO ONE'S PERFECT , SO ARE YOU ."♥
TAGGED , FACEBOOK , MSN :Ask Me (:

♥Wishlist

♥A true love ♥Found
♥A new laptop
♥DSLR Camera
♥Zen Mozaic EZ300 ($129) ♥Bought
♥Body Shop Products ♥Bought
♥Holiday In Phuket ♥ Done
♥Roxy Sling Bag(Red) ($89.90) ♥Bought
♥Teva Flipflops ($45) ♥Bought
♥Cookie Monster Plush ($49.95) ♥Bought

♥ SHOUT IT OUT ♥




♥Sweethearts

♥♥HEARRTS♥♥
♥♥Theresa♥♥
♥♥Nur Radhiah♥♥
♥♥Nur Elfira♥♥
♥♥Rabiahtul Adawiyah♥♥
♥Syamil Mirzan♥
♥♥EllyBabygirl♥♥
♥♥Dora♥♥
♥♥Nur Syahidah♥♥
♥Lynn Ruzailynn♥
♥Irfan Haziq♥
♥♥Nur Aqilah♥♥
♥Sulaiha♥
♥Fhazilah♥
♥Nutdieyarh♥
♥Nur Hazirah♥
♥♥Ekhsan♥♥
♥Iffa Haziqah♥

♥The Song


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com