Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sorry for leaving my blog suffocating and maybe dying . My time was occupied by outings and shoppings . Well , work was not tough at all nowadays . I've been eating Prosperity Burger and Twister fries for 3 straight days . Dad had been stuffing me and mum with food .
Yesterday ,went shopping with little brother . Bought quite alot of stuff . Shopped at BodyShop and it cost me nearly $80 . Hahaah ! Then bought little brother Bob The Builder tractor with Bob and Wendy also . Total spent : $120 . Spent quite much indeed . Dad scolded me for spending so much but , its once in awhile I bring little brother out for shop and pamper myself you see . Then , brought little brother to KFC to have our lunch . He ate chicky meal and I ate 2pc chicken meal .
A long lost friend sms-ed me yesterday which gave me a real big shock . Talked to him and you know what , my ex-boyfriend contacted me back too . Shit-head ! He wanted to patch things up with me but nah . I won't give in . I told him to ditch off from my life and don't ever contact me anymore . At last , he lose face already then he stopped contacting me . Good ! I love it this way . I don't want to bother about the past anymore . Wanna know why I don't even want to be friends with my ex ? Simply because I hate his attitude . He embarassed me in front of the crowd and forced me to kiss him which I don't even follow what he say . Then he was kinda pissed off with me and scolded and screamed at me as if I'm his dog . This kind of guys can just be thrown in the sea to be fed as food for the crocodiles . Even if he's the last guy on earth left , I would rather be single than attached to him . I can't accept the attitude .
Today , went out with mum to Bugis then Arab Street . Shopped for my speaker and earpiece cotton . It was pouring heavily as we were halfway to Arab Street for Murtabak . No other choice but to hail a cab to Arab Street . Sat indoors then chit chat while eating . Mum was being funny .
Me:Mak nak makan ape ?
Mum : Makan roti telur je luh . Masih kenyang
Me : Betul ni ? Taknak makan Murtabak ke Nasi Briyani ?
Mum : Umm..bolehluh Murtabak Daging . hehe !
Me : Gatal ehh ! Tadi kate taknak ..miang betul ! :D
Mum : hehehehe ! Dah lame pulak tak makan Murtabak
Me : Yeluh2 . Mentel sungguh !
Mum : hehehehehehe :D
So , that's my mum . She was so confused in choosing food . Don't know which one to eat . Bought take-away Murtabak for Dad and Iman then walked to Bugis mrt station , took the train home . Shagged . Later off to work and now , I need my sleeeeeeeep !
Love , Nurul Affiqah
Labels: tralala
URL