Monday, January 18, 2010
LIFE
I have been feeling down lately . New people came into my life , the old ones tend to be gone . Slowly , the people that I was once close to went to their own direction with the reason I don't know why . The feeling of the whole situation just keeps me hanging , and giving so much thoughts . Some things are just meant to stay with us temporary . People come and go . Much true isn't it . I may not be close to those people now but to be frank , I really miss talking and going out with you people . You guys know who you are . I did tried to figure out what was my mistake that were done to these bunch of people but I could find none . Maybe they don't know how to appreciate friends . I've tried my very best to stay as friends with them no matter how busy I am . 2010 was a great year for me indeed . Although people come and go , I still managed to keep the smiles and laughters fresh on my face . I learnt alot from the start of 2010 . I tend to appreciate the ones I love and let go of the ones who don't simply care about me . New faces added me on facebook and tagged . I did communicate well with people around me nowadays . Like I said , I felt ubberly down nowadays but no tears came out from my eye socket . So , that means I'm 45% down and 55% hyper ? Well , I guess so .
I have been spending my days with family more now . As I get closer to them , spending every moment together , I realise that the love that I had been longing for had been coming to me bit by bit . We are getting closer as days pass by . I may not receive much phonecalls from people now , but I am veryx100 happy with my own life . I am close to guyfriends instead of girlfriends . Its not that I am the flirtatious type or whatsoever . I just believe that guys are a better friends than girls . Girls are much more hypocrite than guys . But that doesn't mean I am referring to my HEARRTY Clique alright . The ones that I can get along well , that means you guys are great people in my life . I treasure you guys alot !
♥
Ruzaifi * Fursyam * Alwie * Kim * Ekhsan * A'an * Mail * Faad * Zul *
* Syasya * Hafeezzah * Theresa * Elfira * Rabiahtul * Radhiah * Iffa * Mirah * Patma * Yan Xia
And of course my family members . I may not be close to my sister but , I do love her so much ! I miss her so much ! Its been sometime since I last seen her .
~`~`~`~`
Went for my job interview at 12plus then headed home after that . Mum brought dad to the clinic to have his checkup . Bad news but I don't want to elaborate much here . I'll just keep it personal as it's a family thing . Dad's on MC yesterday and today . I just want to spend most of my time with family now . Nothing seems more important to me than being with my family . My heart tear apart when I get to know the results after my dad's checkup yesterday . Mum told me everything . Fuck !
Been spending my day yesterday with family . Dad sent mum off to work first then we went jogging in Chinese Garden , explored the whole area , brought little brother to playground . Played and had fun till sunset . Headed home after that . Took a short nap and woke up at 9.10 to get ready for work . Ended work at 12.30am then dad treated me and mum like again , Prosperity Burger . Dad's birthday will be coming in like 2 days time and I'll be off to somewhere far to get his birthday present . Something very special just for him . He wanted it so much ! I'll get it for you dad ! I promise (:
Will be off to swimming later with family but excluding mum . She'll be working later (:
With Love , Nurul Affiqah
Labels: ~
URL