Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello Everyone .I just came back from Changi Beach with family . Went there for picnic and the picnic wasn't like a picnic . If you know what I mean . If you guys don't understand then forget it okay . Hees !
Nothing to do there , two uncles , me , little brother and bibik went on the swing and had fun for nearly an hour . And there was like so many people waiting for their turn to be on the swing . I just realised how bad we were just now . Hehehe !
Yesterday , I was on the phone with Ruzaifi till morning , then he made a yahoo messenger account for me and the reason is , so that he can see my face everyday by just video call me . Haha ! Thanks alot yea . We skyped , msn-ed and even yahoo messenger-ed . He's back in malaysia this morning . So , we'll probably meet up in Yahoo messenger again okay smellybelly ? :)
Called Mail just now and he's out , getting ready for takraw . He said he'll be calling mke back later but , too bad , I'll be off to work later . I'll just text you up okay (:
I'll be home late tonight . Will be going out with family after work . I'll update when I'm free okay .
Love , Nurul Affiqah
Labels: too much to describe
URL