<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/397376477043988880?origin\x3dhttp://solerocher-iqahearrty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 01, 2009


Maybe things shouldn't be this way .
I'm getting more and more stressed at home . Studies are killing me .
Family quarrels here and there . The fight just won't end . It sucks .
I'll be going out later to study outside with my babygirl . I'll be doing some lookout for dresses too for the upcoming graduation lunch and the HEARRTS prom night . I'll be wearing dress for both occasion . BushyMushy will be my prom date (:

I'M FUCKED UP !

bye shitosx !


Labels:


URL

♥ IQAH MONDONUTES ♥
♥ I AM ? ♥

♥ Nurul Affiqah ♥
2 September Is The Date
Happily Attached

♥ Belong To The HEARRTS ♥
♥ I'm Fat And Chubby,
Gotta Problem With that?
♥ Treat Me Nice , I'll Treat You Double Nice♥

♥The Past Are Just Left As History , No Point Regretting . I Take My Past As A Lesson In Life♥

♥ Ain't a Smoker ♥
♥ Ain't A Drinker ♥

♥TO THE HATERS :TALK TILL YOU DROP DEAD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN .

♥"ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE AND NOT HOW GOOD LOOKING THEY ARE , NO ONE'S PERFECT , SO ARE YOU ."♥
TAGGED , FACEBOOK , MSN :Ask Me (:

♥Wishlist

♥A true love ♥Found
♥A new laptop
♥DSLR Camera
♥Zen Mozaic EZ300 ($129) ♥Bought
♥Body Shop Products ♥Bought
♥Holiday In Phuket ♥ Done
♥Roxy Sling Bag(Red) ($89.90) ♥Bought
♥Teva Flipflops ($45) ♥Bought
♥Cookie Monster Plush ($49.95) ♥Bought

♥ SHOUT IT OUT ♥




♥Sweethearts

♥♥HEARRTS♥♥
♥♥Theresa♥♥
♥♥Nur Radhiah♥♥
♥♥Nur Elfira♥♥
♥♥Rabiahtul Adawiyah♥♥
♥Syamil Mirzan♥
♥♥EllyBabygirl♥♥
♥♥Dora♥♥
♥♥Nur Syahidah♥♥
♥Lynn Ruzailynn♥
♥Irfan Haziq♥
♥♥Nur Aqilah♥♥
♥Sulaiha♥
♥Fhazilah♥
♥Nutdieyarh♥
♥Nur Hazirah♥
♥♥Ekhsan♥♥
♥Iffa Haziqah♥

♥The Song


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com