Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
Sorry for not updating my blog yesterday . I was entertaining a cousin of mine . She met me outside my school then we went to KFC to have our meals . I went to get my uniform also . After the chit chats and all , we took bus 240 and headed for my crib . She stayed at my house till 9plus then her mum fetch her as there are some things happening at her house . I won't elaborate though .
Sent her off then I went back home . Dad had to go work and therefore , I had to stay home with little brother . Nothing much to tell actually .
I woke up this morning and mum was like yelling . What the heck ?!
Early in the morning y'know . So irritating and she screamed at me like one hell just because of a small chcicken pop thing . Dammit . I can't stand her anymore . I want to start work as soon as possible . At least work is better than being nagged . My ears will burst sooner or later !
f*ck !
To the HEARRTLY members ,
Sorry if I can't make it on 19 October . I have work sweethearts . I'm not so sure if I can come along or not . I'll try my best to come alright . But no promises . I'll make up to you guys if I can't join all of you on 19th okay((:
With Love ,
Iqah Mondonutes
Labels: shitxz
URL