Friday, October 09, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
Sorry for not updating my blog yesterday . I went out with my 2 babygirls to Town . Searched here and there for a dress and it took us nearly 1 half hour just to get a dress for me . First stop was at Lucky Plaza , a Tailor shop . When I asked about the dress , I nearly had a heart attack . The lady says that the price of a dress for my size costs $400 . So , babygirls and I headed to Far East Plaza and walked around , looking for things to buy . I was trying dresses at this one shop when babygirls called me and brought me to this one shop . Areal shocking one ! Bought a dress there . Not that long and not that short . It's my knee length ((:
Grab the dress then get babygirl's tube dress and leggings . We headed back home at 6.45pm . Took the slowpoke train to lakeside , changed to bus then home sweet home . I had a short nap then I went to work . Hairil is so cute . yesterday . He keeps on disturbing me and he will keep on looking at me like one kind , y'know the look that makes you blush.. hehhs ((:
I have to stop here first kayy((:
I need to bath then get ready to Raya outing with my babygirls . First stop , Woodlands !
With Love ,
Iqah Mondonutes
Labels: mr h
URL