Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Hello Sweethearts !
Sorry for not updating for such a long time . Computer spoilt and I am very lazy to update about anything .
Now , proper update will be done .
Today was a normal school day . As per normal . I went to visit the dentist just now as my gums bleeds whenever I brush my teeth or simply chew something hard . Okay thats bad , I know .
Went to visit the dentist then get mt teeth cleaned . Bleed became worst after that and yes , it hurts very badly until now . :(
I'm currently using my old walkman phone back . Sony Ericsson w810i . Only that I have to get a new original battery for this darling of mine . Its battery is bloated . hmpf !
Okay .
Till here okay..
Will update again soooooooon !
<3
Labels: dentist suckyyyyy
URL