Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
I met up with my chinese muslim friend yesterday night . He came over to my place after finished his work . He bought a meal for me from Long John's Silver and we shared the food . He reached my place at around 9.45pm and he went off at 11.15pm .
We had a long talk and laughed while watching a show on the television . We talked about his ex girlfriend and he complained to me that it's not easy to find a new girlfriend now .
Awwww...pity him...
See him off then I'm off to bed .
Thanks for the meal , Mr F (:
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*
School was boring . Nothing much happened today . Classmates were emo-ing . Cry and cry and cry non stop . Haha ! I don't want to elaborate much okay . Lazy to entertain all those craps .
Myself , H , E and T had fun during Physics period . We ate french toasts when the teacher was just in front of us and we were paranoid when the teacher suddenly stared at us . Then , we acted as if we were talking when our mouth are munching french tosat fully in our mouth .
We laughed our asses off when the teacher finally walked away . I continued sleeping after that throughout the whole lesson . The teacher didn't do any teaching . So , its better to take a nap you see .
Woke up for Chemistry lesson and did the paper given . But I only did some questions then the teacher went through the answer . The clock strikes 1.15pm and the bell rang . We were dismissed and we went home straight . I am very tired now . Did not get enough sleep these few days . My eyebags can be seen now . Eeee ! not nice .
Okay munchies ,
Till here for now . I have to do some cleaning up .
With Love ,
IqahMondonutes
Labels: (:
URL