Sunday, August 02, 2009
Hello Sweethearts & Darlings !
I had superb fun today . Enjoyedd !
Woke up at 11a.m today . Slept for like a few hours only . Woke up ike every 10mins like I don't know what's wrong . Woke up then mum told me that Aunt called asking me to tag along to Syasya's birthday . At first I was like lazyy to go but made up my mind to go since I knew her quite long and we are like so called close . So yea . Bathed at 1.30pm then at around 2plus went down to pass sister the car keys then we were off to Labrador Park .
Meet Syasya and the rest there . Blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa..
Had food and drinks . Carried a baby girl and entertained the aunties-aunties . Fun though .
Then , next , me , Syasya and Amali(a girl whom i just got to know) went to the jetty for photo taking sessions . Had so much fun with them . Snap here and there , laughed our asses off .
Took pics wit Kak Nana , Syasya cut the cheesecake then she was saboed by me , sis and kak Nana . Fun !
Then went to snap pictures at the maze then mum called me as we were going to go home . Shits ! was having so much fun and end up I have to go home , leaving Syasya and Amali . Ohh gosh ! :(
Nevermind ! Shake hands with everyone . Waved goodbye to Amali and all then headed to the lorry . Bought ice cream then got up the lorry .
Theeeennn ,
as the lorry was moving and we were at jurong east , there's this guy riding a bike , saw me and smiled for two times :) .
I smiled back at him and he smiled again . Hehehe :D
The pictures will be uploaded soon kays . All in sister's camera :)
i need to go study now . tomorrow got prelims !!!!
then got n levels oral at yuhua .. going with Irfan Haziq :)
Wish me luckk kay sweethearts ! :)
To Syasya : I'll send u the pictures soon kay darlings :)
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SYASYA SWEETHEART !
Hope u had fun withh me and Amali today ! ((:
<3
Labels: had fun with you and Amali
URL