Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
Yesterday night was quite a sucky night for me . I went to work with a smiling face yesterday and end it with a irritated face . Dad was supposed to come to work too but he gave all sorts of excuses . I was all alone doing the work over at the back . Babyboy called me and was shocked when I suddenly turned moody . I've explained everything to him and yes,he understand my situation . He was watching animes and it was already 1 in the morning . I forced him to go to bed as he will be heading to camp this morning .
Did my work until 2 in the morning then dad fetched us . He treated us to supper and I had fish 'n' chips . Chatted here and there then off to home sweet home . Dad gave me 20bucks for I don't know what reason . Haahhas ! :D
Reached home , received a message frm Faris saying that he'll call me today afternoon instead of just now morning . Oh nevermind Faris . I know you're tired ((:
On the laptop , checked my tagged account then fall asleep . Woke up at 8 just now and called my babyboy . Luckily he's awake and was in the bus , on his way to camp ! Pheeeew ! (:
Sorry once again babyboy for not waking you up this morning . I was so tired.. (:
<3
Labels: babyboy
URL