Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
My day's as per normal today . Nothing much happened ((:
I fall asleep during D&T lesson . I was slacking throughout the day . I felt so restless !
School finished at 1.15pm today . And guess what ?!
Dad called me when I was in class just now . During maths lesson . I picked up his call and then Mr How was staring at me . Hehhs ! Shocking you know ! :D
Hahahaha !
Okay sweethearts , look up !
see the 3 people in the picture above ? Thats Ila , Arul and Art . Will be meeting them this thursday . Going study with them then breaking fast together . Sorry sweethearts , Iqah amek ur pics without telling :) . Ila will be conferming the time with us . Ila mentel uhh eh Ila ! haha :D
I hope we'll be meeting again tonite in MSN . Chat-chat again about the confermation thingy .
My stomach is grumbling now . Hungry like hell . 1 hour plus more to break of fast . Dad's not home yet . Dad's with little brother in changi . They went fishing together . Dad asked me along but I insisted not to . Tired and lazy . Hehehe :)
Called dad just now and he said he'll be cooking today . Stingray ! Woooooooo yummy !
Okay I need to end my post here . Have to do some house chores then prepare food for breaking fast later . Till here sweethearts !
<3
Labels: sweethearts
URL