Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
I'm fasting today . Ate seafood fried rice for Sahur .
Will be going out later to break fast at Changi . Dad insisted on going there and do some shopping . So , probably will be headin there at around 6 plus . Dad's working , so we'll have to wait til he come home .
I've promised myself to lose weight . Since my menses had stopped two days before , I'll probably be able to fast for the whole month . That way , I'll lose weight ! ((:
I need to cut down on the food intake . :D
I'm getting abit pissed off now . I know I'm fasting okay people and that's why I did not blow up . I hate it when she take my things without permission . She's so stingy and would not lend me her things . But then , as for her , she just take my things as if it's hers . There's no give and take at all . I can't accept that kind of attitude okay ! Be it she's my sister or whoever . Ask for my permission first then you may use . Ni tak , ambik barang orng , buat macam barand die . Nk lokek dgn orng tapi expect irng tak lokek dgn die . Die fikir die tu ape ? Mane punye princess orng nk kene layan die dgn baik . Come on uh ! have a life . Basic pe .. ask for people's permission before use . You are 21 already for goodness sake . Takkan kau takboleh fikir kan ?
Kau tak suke aku pakai barang kau , kau pon takmu pakai barang aku uh . Dengar2 aku suke pe kau buat gitu . You are just selfish , bitch !
Your attitude is turning from bad to worst . Good luck lah eh !
I ____ YOU !!!
URL