Sunday, August 30, 2009
Hello Sweethearts !
I woke up in the morning today and rushed to get to school .
Met up with my clique in the hall and the news changed my happy day to a moody one . None of my besties will be going tomorrow . Okay I know that sounds bad but what to do ?..
They just can't make it an dI know I can't blame them for all this . They have their own reasons .
Hopefully wednesday will be a better day . That's the actual date for my birthday .
Watched the concerts and our butts were cramped after sitting down for lik 2 hours . And then , when we were dismissed , Rabiahtul did something for me . I thought she was just joking . But no ! She really did that thing and I swear I was blushing like one tomato . Okay shhh !
I won't wanna tell you guys about it okay . Its between the six of us only . ((:
Tomorrow don't know will be going out with who . I really hope that Ila Sweetheart can make it . Syasya and Amalina too . && that someone too .
I wanna meet you guys !!!!
Ohhh pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!
<3
Labels: burfdaeee
URL