Saturday, August 08, 2009
He was my first love .
The love that really touched me deep inside . We were very close and for a certain reason , we have to let go . He was a perfect man which every girl would dream of having . He's sweet , caring , loving and everything else . He would be there for me and will never fail to call me each day . He's just the perfect one .
I still remember the time when he fetched me from school . Went to buy food together and he paid for everything although I told him not to . He would buy me a chocolate bar which's different from the others . And the first chocolate bar was Crunchie . He treat me differently from others . I would leand on his shoulders and fall asleep (:
The memories are all fresh in my mind . True , I miss those times I had with him . The smiles , laughters and the loveliness side of him . With him , I know that I'm safe (:
Trying to find someone like him , but I just can't . :(
How I wish I could have him back ....
<3
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL