<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/397376477043988880?origin\x3dhttp://solerocher-iqahearrty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 27, 2009
6 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY !

Hello Sweethearts !
I'm back to update my blog ((:
Today was great . Nothing much happened in school . A classmate was being caned and we were all asked to get our butts off from mother tongue room and proceed to class . It was raining so heavily and I was about to doze off when babygirl nudged me . Thank god .

&& , Mrs Low talked about the conduct grades just now . It's so unfair you know . Those people who did so many wrong things managed to get a Good for conduct while me and the others got Fair for our conduct just because of latecoming . it's seriously unfair !
I've been fasting since the first day and from monday till tomorrow , I'll probably be breaking fast alone . Everyone's working and I'm the only left . So sad right ?.. :(
The plan to meet the three sweethearts of mine had been cancalled due to some programs that they have . Ila mentel uhh..suddenly her mum asked her out . pfft .
Arul got alot of school assignments to do and Art was okay with it . Hoping to meet you guys real soon , babies ! :))

Ohh ya ! I'll be going out to celebrate my birthday on tuesday(1 sept) . It's a holiday for all of us but on the actual day(2 sept) , school will be resumed as per normal . Its my birthday ((:
Prezziessss are wanted . haha !

I'm turning 17 soooooooon .

Will be getting my goldring from mum ! Yay ! :D

<3

~I don't need to entertain a bitch like you . Like I said , talk till you drop bitch .
You're just a rubbish in my eyes and forever will be one . You think I bother to entertain you ?
Oh you're just jealous and seeks attention from other people . Haha ! You don't even have your own originality . You imitate others style and say they follow your style . Have your own style and stop being a copy-pig ! Get a life BITCH (:


Labels:


URL

♥ IQAH MONDONUTES ♥
♥ I AM ? ♥

♥ Nurul Affiqah ♥
2 September Is The Date
Happily Attached

♥ Belong To The HEARRTS ♥
♥ I'm Fat And Chubby,
Gotta Problem With that?
♥ Treat Me Nice , I'll Treat You Double Nice♥

♥The Past Are Just Left As History , No Point Regretting . I Take My Past As A Lesson In Life♥

♥ Ain't a Smoker ♥
♥ Ain't A Drinker ♥

♥TO THE HATERS :TALK TILL YOU DROP DEAD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN .

♥"ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE AND NOT HOW GOOD LOOKING THEY ARE , NO ONE'S PERFECT , SO ARE YOU ."♥
TAGGED , FACEBOOK , MSN :Ask Me (:

♥Wishlist

♥A true love ♥Found
♥A new laptop
♥DSLR Camera
♥Zen Mozaic EZ300 ($129) ♥Bought
♥Body Shop Products ♥Bought
♥Holiday In Phuket ♥ Done
♥Roxy Sling Bag(Red) ($89.90) ♥Bought
♥Teva Flipflops ($45) ♥Bought
♥Cookie Monster Plush ($49.95) ♥Bought

♥ SHOUT IT OUT ♥




♥Sweethearts

♥♥HEARRTS♥♥
♥♥Theresa♥♥
♥♥Nur Radhiah♥♥
♥♥Nur Elfira♥♥
♥♥Rabiahtul Adawiyah♥♥
♥Syamil Mirzan♥
♥♥EllyBabygirl♥♥
♥♥Dora♥♥
♥♥Nur Syahidah♥♥
♥Lynn Ruzailynn♥
♥Irfan Haziq♥
♥♥Nur Aqilah♥♥
♥Sulaiha♥
♥Fhazilah♥
♥Nutdieyarh♥
♥Nur Hazirah♥
♥♥Ekhsan♥♥
♥Iffa Haziqah♥

♥The Song


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com