Thursday, August 06, 2009
Hello Sweethearts
Sorry for not blogging for the last two days . I shagged . Had my prelims the past few days back and I fell asleep while doing most of the papers . Too sleepy , I slept like only 4 to 6 hours and that was why I felt so sleepy . I did not study for chemistry , physics and social studies . Too tired and lazy to . I just don't know why but I feel tired nowadays . I keep having bad headaches and became hot tempered at times . Sorry to the people that I 'd scold or speak rudely to . It wasn't intentional and I did not want it to happen either . Sorry guys ! :)
Okay ..
I had my physics and english paper 2 today . Haha ! Well I fell asleep during english paper . Haha . Then , I accidentally scribbled on the answer sheet . I had to like clear off the answer and write it all over again . Its kind of stupid when I think back . Hahahaha !
Then had D&T after school and was like total madness . Tomorrow's the dateline for submission and still got lots to do . Have to finish up my journal and working drawing . I'm having a bad headache and I can't focus on anything . Did my detail development a little bit and now I have no mood . My head is spinning ! Ate panadol but doesn't work . Shiats !
Chatted with Fiez , Dani and Amalin today . Talked craps !
Now , I have to finish up with my detail development and it's now 10pm . Time flies by so fast ! Ohh gosh !
Okay goodnight sweethearts !
<3
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL