Sunday, July 26, 2009

^^that's a stone fish !^^

Hello Sweethearts ! (:
I went out with Dad , Mum , Lil Brother and Bibik today . We went for a picnic at Changi Beach .
Arrive at Changi , dad parked the car then we walked to the food centre . Ate Chicken rice , drank chrysanthemum tea then walked back to the car to bring out our things . Iman ride his motorbike .
Unpack the things then sat down on the mat . Read the newspaper then was bored . So I told dad that i wanna have a ride on a bicycle and he gave me the money . Me and Bibik went to the rental shop and rent a bike with double seating . Cycled our way till the end then went back to our seating place . My head was spinning already as I did not take my medicine . So , we stopped and I went to take my medications . Mum massaged my head for me and it felt better . Thank mum .
Then , when dad was in the water with Lil Brother , he suddenly shouted for my mum . He was limping as he walked to the grass . His foot was bleeding . It has two holes . I helped him pour water on the wound and after that we all packed and dad drove the car Alexandra hospital . He was totally in pain and he can barely feel anything on his left foot .
Reached hospital , i ruhed out to get the wheelchair for him then a nurse came to assist him . Dad went in to a room to be examined . He stepped on a stone fish !! *_*
Now , his foot is swollen . Ohh gosh ! :(
&& I think I saw a friend of mine just now . Hehe but I wasn't sure..and that was why i did not call his name or smthing..hehe..stoopid me ! grr ! ~
okayy till here sweethearts . I'm tired and need sleep !!!!!!!
nytes2..
((:
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL