<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/397376477043988880?origin\x3dhttp://solerocher-iqahearrty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
Its effing bored at home . Supposingly my MC ends yesterday and that means I have to go to school today . But nevermind . Since I'm not that well yet , might as well I stay home and rest right ? At least thats better than going to school and end up being sent home . Thats much more sucky man !

So , since dad's on MC till tomorrow , he brought us out to grandma's house . Visited grandma who's kinda weak already . She can't walk properly now and she needs a stick to support herself when walking . No one was at home except for my grandma . All were out schooling , working or basically shopping . Grandma was left all alone at home accompanied by Ginger the cat . And ohh ! Ginger is so naughty . It bit Iman's (lil brother)hand . And it will keep meow-ing to my little brother . Sick in the mind ! Hahahahaha

Chatted here and there , dad and mum talked while munching some crackers while I am so called suffocated as there are so many cat furs on the sofa , table and so called , the air is also filled with bits and bits of furs which I am allergic to . I can hardly breathe ! I keep myself moving from one place to another so that I won't get stucked up with my breathing . It just does not work . I give up !
I surrender !

I told dad that we have to get out from the house as sooon as possible before anything happen to me . I can't bear with the surrounding that was filled with furs . It makes me sick and feel like dying .
We made our way home at around 1.35pm . Dad brought us to Sheng Siong to buy home stuffs and all .
Shopped for things . Bought shampoo and other stuffs which costs nearly $200 . hehe :D

Blablabla...

Went to the car , place evrything in the boot then off we go home . Dad alight us at the void deck then we waited for dad . I carried 10 kilograms of rice and 5 kilograms of detergent . One hand = 15kg weight . haha
Placed the things in the fridge then here I am , blogging ! :)

I will be going to school tomorrow . I can't wait to meet my girlfriends . I miss school !!!! :(
Okay ladiesx ! I'll see u guys at school tomorrow !
Ohh gosh ! I'm EXCITED !!!!!!

till here lovelys !
will update again soon (:

Labels:


URL

♥ IQAH MONDONUTES ♥
♥ I AM ? ♥

♥ Nurul Affiqah ♥
2 September Is The Date
Happily Attached

♥ Belong To The HEARRTS ♥
♥ I'm Fat And Chubby,
Gotta Problem With that?
♥ Treat Me Nice , I'll Treat You Double Nice♥

♥The Past Are Just Left As History , No Point Regretting . I Take My Past As A Lesson In Life♥

♥ Ain't a Smoker ♥
♥ Ain't A Drinker ♥

♥TO THE HATERS :TALK TILL YOU DROP DEAD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN .

♥"ACCEPT OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE AND NOT HOW GOOD LOOKING THEY ARE , NO ONE'S PERFECT , SO ARE YOU ."♥
TAGGED , FACEBOOK , MSN :Ask Me (:

♥Wishlist

♥A true love ♥Found
♥A new laptop
♥DSLR Camera
♥Zen Mozaic EZ300 ($129) ♥Bought
♥Body Shop Products ♥Bought
♥Holiday In Phuket ♥ Done
♥Roxy Sling Bag(Red) ($89.90) ♥Bought
♥Teva Flipflops ($45) ♥Bought
♥Cookie Monster Plush ($49.95) ♥Bought

♥ SHOUT IT OUT ♥




♥Sweethearts

♥♥HEARRTS♥♥
♥♥Theresa♥♥
♥♥Nur Radhiah♥♥
♥♥Nur Elfira♥♥
♥♥Rabiahtul Adawiyah♥♥
♥Syamil Mirzan♥
♥♥EllyBabygirl♥♥
♥♥Dora♥♥
♥♥Nur Syahidah♥♥
♥Lynn Ruzailynn♥
♥Irfan Haziq♥
♥♥Nur Aqilah♥♥
♥Sulaiha♥
♥Fhazilah♥
♥Nutdieyarh♥
♥Nur Hazirah♥
♥♥Ekhsan♥♥
♥Iffa Haziqah♥

♥The Song


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com