*The Birthday Woman*
Hello Darlings ,
Just celebrated sister's 21st birthday . It was held at our house instead or grandma's crib . Bought the birthday cake at Prima Deli . Mum chose the cake . It's chocolate fudge cake (:
Mum , Uncle and me went for the massage chair which cost us a dollar for 5 minutes of massage .
Bought Ice Blended Chocolate and then headed home . Aunty called to tell us that she's coming over to our house . Reached home at 5.55pm . Aunt arrived few minutes after that followed by Dad . Talked here and there , then we took out the cake from its box , light up the candles .
Fixed up the microphone then Iman and me sang a birthday song for our Sister . Iman was like singing the "youuuu..." part only ..then he laughed2..hehe ! he's cute ! (:
So, Uncle took photos of us with Sister cutting the cake and all . Then mum and dad put on the necklace with the gold key pendant (21) . After that , mum fed Sister with Bubur Putih , Bubur Merah , followed by the chocolate fudge cake . Next , my turn and Uncle's turn !!Muahahaha ! *evil laugh*
We played a prank on her . We told her that we will be feeding her but end up we use the cake to sabotage her . Creams was all over her face and it totally looked like someone vomitted on her face . It looked grose ! hehe ! :D
Lil brother was sabo-ed too . Me and Uncle dirtied his cheeks and forehead with creams and he still can say "ummm...sedapp !"..which also means "mmm..yummy ! " hahaha !
Fun celebration indeed ! ((:
The photos will be uploaded hopefully soon . I'll have to wait for Sister to send the photos to me .
You're OLD Sis ! hehe ! ((:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER !
Happy Birthday To You ,
Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday To Ruz..
Happy Birthday To You.... !
I Love You Sister !!! <3
Tomorrow ,
Dad plans to go out for a picnic at Changi or ECP . But , I can't go out . So , I guess , I'll be left alone at home . Urghhh ! Pfft~
But nevermind....((:
Anyway , I think I've lost some weight . hehe ! (: