Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hello Sweethearts !
I'm stucked at home again today . Yesterday , I did not went for N lvs MT Oral . Was not allowed to . Then , went out with dad , uncles and little brother instead . Went chinese garden for fishing instead but caught no fish . Hahahahaha
Jogged there as I really want to lose alot of weight ! I am so freaking up with my own body . fat like hell . I know ppl around me love me for who I am and in fact they love me as an alive teddy bear . Right girlfiesss ? (:
So yeahh , since i'm stucked at home and dad's on MC , I guess we'll be going there again today to jog . Yesterday talked to Afiz otp and we were like laughing and disturbing each other . Hahahaha ! Cute luhh u ! :D
Then he suddenly put the phone down cause his dad came out from the room then watch football . shitxzfs . We msn-ed instead . He told me he's tired and that he needs to sleep as he'll be going school today . He's willing to sacrifice his own time just for me . Isn't that sweet ? & yarr ," You come first , then me ."thats what he said . Hmm..
Good luck for ur O's . And u promised me to guide me in my studies right... ((:
push me real hard pleaseeee... <3
Okay till here sweethearts .
do tag before leaving aites !
<3
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL