Friday, July 31, 2009
Hello sweethearts !
It was so called my first day of school after a week's mc . Reached school at around 8am then proceeded to D&T room for lesson . Lesson ended at 9.45 and we went back to class . I realised someone was bitching about me . Oh well , talk all you want about me . I don't give a damn abut you . You are just an attention seeker who acts cute but you're not . I live my own life and I don't give a shit about your life . I'm fat and have a big butt . SO WHAT ?!
Be jealous ! Talk until you can't talk ! You're just a piece of shit ! No life !
Hahahahahhahah !
so yeaa . Lesson ends at 1.30 , then rush home to get changed then off to Changi Beach . Dad went fishing while I went jogging . Covered from one end to the other . Tired man ! But fun thou .
Got home at around 7.40pm then off to sleep . Woke up at 9 , get ready to go to work . So siannnnnnnnn!
Finished work at 12.30 and reached home at 12.50 am . I was about to on the laptop when someone called me . hehehe
Talked to that someone for two hours then we put down the phone . Cause that someone will be out going to Sentosa today . So yeaa ..
Birthday Plannings have been made by quite a number of ppl for my birthday...
Shahh : Willing to give me 6 free entry tickets to Wild2 Wet . Celebrate my birthday with him n my girlfies .
Samm : Wants to bring me out on a date in the Singapore Flyers . Celebrate my birthday with him .
Afiz : Wants to bring me out for a movie then celebrate my birthday .
Hmm..
lets just wait and see lah kayy..
but for now , I would really like to go out with Sam . hurhur ((:
<3
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL