Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello Sweethearts !
See the picture above ? I miss that scenery . It was at Sumatra . I went there like 2 years back . See my frindge ! Long-long one and I miss that too . I'm growing my frindge now . I want to make it long like the one in that picture . Remembering about my time back in holidays at sumatra , makes me miss the place more . I felt relaxed there and my mind was full with happy moments . Problems flew away when I was there . I miss those times ! :(
Okay enough talking about the past . :)
I was supposed to go out with dad and little brother to jogging but dad wasn't feling well so we just stayed home . Massaged dad and mum 's leg and they felt satisfied . Bathed like 1 hour today and mum was kina pissed off with me . haha !
After that , went in my room and dry my hair in front of the fan .
And ohh ya ! Sorry girlfies ..I'll be bck to school on friday instead of tomorrow . My mc is until tomorrow . So yea ! I miss u guys ! :(
Its bored staying at home . Like as if i'm staying in a fishtank . No life sia ! -__-
Dad's in pain now . So , maybe later I have to work ! shit man
ok fine whatever . buat ajeluhh kann...hmm
kk
till here
tc lovelys !
Labels: h.e.a.r.r.t
URL